Langsung ke konten utama

Avenged Sevenfold Download Sharing

Live at SWU Fest 2010


Live at New York 2006 (All Excess Bonus)


Live @ KROQ Almost Acoustic (2007)


Live @ Graspop (Critical Acclaim+Interview)


Live @ Scream Awards (Scream)


Live @ Warped Tour 2007 (Almost Easy)


Live @ KROQ Almost Acoustic (2005)


Live @ San Diego 2005 (Cut Up every Song)


Live @ Rock Am Ring (2006)


All Excess DVD Rip (Upload by me)


Live @ Nottingham UK (2008) Bootleg


Live @ Summer Sonic 2007


Live @ Argentina (09.04.2011)


Live @ Rock Am Ring 2011 (Full Set List)


Live @ Graspop Metal Meeting (2011) [IDWS V5 by Me]


Alternatif Link For All Version

http://utkonos.org/a7x/

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Alasan beberapa orang lebih memilih Laptop ketimbang PC

Klu ane pribadi tetap setia dengan PC, karena kelebihannya disamping kekurangannya (dimensi fisik)... Ini beberapa alasan dari temen2 ane memilih laptop ketimbang PC Quote:1. Simple alias ringkas Quote: Ya, inilah alasan kenapa orang beralih ke laptop/Netbook. Ukuran yang lebih ringkas dan mudah dibawa-bawa, menjadikan laptop/NB salah satu alasan tepat buat menggantikan PC (komputer bisa dibawa tapi bakalan repot ).. 2. Harganya sudah murah Quote: Saat ini harga laptop semakin murah, dibanding dengan PC (karena pc mesti memilih spesifikasi yang tepat). Dengan dana kisaran 3-4 juta, kita sudah memiliki laptop dengan spesifikasi tinggi, kurang lebih Intel Core i3 prosesor, 1GB RAM dan HDD 320GB... 3. Daya yang rendah.. Quote: Hmmm... ini juga alasan yang paling ane denger dari temen. Konsumsi daya yang tidak terlalu tinggi (dibanding pc), menjadikan orang yang memikirkan bulanan tidak terlalu pusing 4. Tidak memakan ruang kerja Quote: Benar sekali, seperti point pertama ring...

Chord A7x - 04 : 00 Am

 F              Am               Bb There comes a day when we all find out for ourselves     F                  Am That once we have the words to say,         Bb There's no one left to tell F C/E   Eb5                    D5 I know why you're running away. D5 all verse There's a place where nothing seems to be a simple night of easy live It's all your mind, all your mind Something little shouldn't feel this way, We got a million thoughs we can't complain It's all your life, all your life! D5                C5          ...

Chod A7x - Gunslinger

Dm Yeah, you’ve been alone Dm I’ve been gone for far too long A# But with all that we’ve been through C After all this time I’m coming home to you Dm Dm Never let it show Dm The pain I’ve grown to know A# ’Cause with all these things we do C It don’t matter when I’m coming home to you Dm                                    C I reach towards the sky I’ve said my goodbyes Am                             A# My heart’s always with you now Dm                               C I won’t question why so many have died ...